All papers must be submitted using the EasyChair online platform. Please access this link to log in, enter as an author, select the CONTROLO’2022 Main Track, or one of the Special Sessions, and submit your paper.
Manuscripts must be written in English with a paper length of 10 pages (max.), including figures and tables. Up to two (2) additional pages can be accepted. Authors must adhere to the conference proceedings written format. Further details can be found here.
Templates for CONTROLO’2022 (A4 page) can be downloaded here.
This conference uses a double-blind review, meaning that, during the review process, the authors’ and reviewers’ identities are hidden from each other. For this reason, authors need to ensure that their first submitted manuscript version does not reveal names and affiliations.
The final versions of the accepted papers for publication must be prepared according to the following instructions:
- Put the following documents in a compressed folder (zip for example):
- The paper in PDF format;
- The source of the paper in .doc(x) format or .tex format. For the latter, you must provide all necessary files such as figures;
- The copyright transfer document (download it here in .docx), signed by the corresponding author, in PDF format (in some browsers, to download the copyright transfer document, it is required to press the mouse right button and select “Save link as”);
- Send the compressed folder, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject defined as “Paper#”+ paper number;
- If you have more than one paper, send it separately.
Important Policy Announcement
Papers are reviewed under the basis that they do not contain any form of plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the CONTROLO’2022 Organization will take the appropriate actions against any author who has engaged in either practice.
The reviewing process is double-blind and submissions will be evaluated according to the underlying scientific and technical quality, novelty, contributions, potential impact, clarity and English quality. All submissions will be treated in strict confidence until publication.